Thank you for your interest in becoming a member. You’ve chosen to join us at just the right time as SIAA and The SROI Network are coming together to create the largest international social value network in the world.
More information about this collaboration can be found here.
The complete list of membership benefits are still being finalised, but guaranteed benefits are as follows:
- Monthly newsletter with information about social value on an international level
- Monthly members only webinars and pre-recordings
- Access to online members only area, which includes case studies and other resources
- Help and support from network office staff
- 15% discount on training and events with individual membership
- 25% discount on tickets to our annual conference
- Discount on subscriptions to sector specific publications
- List the services and products that you offer on our website
- Opportunity to promote your work via the newsletter
- Access to our members only LinkedIn groups
- Access to members networking events including regional meetings, Country Working Group meetings and training events
- Opportunity to attend and present members only webinars
- Opportunity to become an accredited practitioner
- Opportunity to have your work assured
All of the above benefits for up to 10 members of staff, with the addition of:
- An added 10% discount on trainings
- Free consultancy on the Global Value Exchange online resource
- A bespoke member highlight press release
- £50 one year individual membership
- £90 two year individual membership
A discount on individual membership is available for students, please email [email protected] for details.
- £ 500.00 for organisations with a turnover of less than £10 million
- £1,000.00 for organisations with a turnover of more than £10 million
- £900.00 for organisations with a turnover of less than £10 million
- £1,800 for organisations with a turnover of more than £10 million
If you would like to become a member please complete the appropriate online application form.
Applying from the UK:
Please complete your application here.
*Please note if you are a UK resident you will also have to pay VAT
Applying from the rest of the World:
Organisational Membership Form