Event report: SIAA and HACT half-day workshop on evidencing impact in the housing sector
On 7th June 2012, SIAA and HACT jointly hosted a half-day roundtable on how to evidence the social value of housing associations, held in central London.
With the Public Services (Social Value) Act likely coming into effect in early 2013, housing providers in the UK are under increasing pressure to more clearly articulate and evidence their social and economic value. Housing providers have also increasingly engaged in ‘non-core’ activity and community investment in recent years, and now need to measure and evaluate the impact of these ‘non-core’ activities – including their impact on core business.
Click here for the SIAA and HACT event report. Below are links to the presentations delivered by speakers on the day:
- David Mullins and Vanessa Wilkes, Third Sector Research Centre, ”Social Impact Measurement in Housing Sector – Research Evidence“
- Brian Johnson, Chief Executive, Moat Housing, “Social Value Measurement“
- Larry Gold, Finance Director, Trafford Housing Trust, “Social Value Measurement“
- Sarah Keen, Senior Consultant, New Philanthropy Capital, “Social Value Measurement“
- Daniel Fujiwara, Cabinet Office and London School of Economics, “Social Impact Measurement in Government and Academic“
In partnership with:
+44 (0)207 438 2598
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on LinkedIn
Join us on Facebook
Our photos on Flickr
Subscribe to our Feed