Results in Advocacy: an advocate’s guide to impact assessment
Where:NCVO, Regents Wharf, 8 All Saints Street, London N1 9RL, United Kingdom
When:11th September 2014 until 18 Nov 2015 — from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
This two-day course from Pamoja introduces participants to rigorous non-experimental approaches to advocacy impact assessment which focus on the cause-effect continuum.
The course is designed for advocates and those engaged in monitoring and evaluating advocacy activities. The course will cover:
- The main challenges inherent in evaluating advocacy, policy and campaigning work
- Good practice in planning advocacy initiatives that enhance effective monitoring and evaluation
- The importance of theory of change (programme theory) and practical tips on facilitating a theory of change workshop with your stakeholders
- Non-experimental methodologies for advocacy impact assessment
- Real world evaluation principles to help strengthen your evaluation findings.
- 11th and 12th Sep 2014
- 17th and 18th Nov 2014
To find out more information and book your place, visit here.