SIAA in the media
- The Good Analyst: Impact measurement & analysis in the social-purpose universe
- Jame O’ Sullivan SIAA, Alliance Magazine, 1 September 2012
- NPC, Bertelsmann and Adessium form world’s first Social Impact Analysts Association
- Alliance Magazine, 9 March 2011
- International Association for impact analysts launched
- Civil Society, 10 March 2011
- Impact analysis association nearer to creation
- Civil Society, 20 July 2010
- Sophie Hudson looks at how ‘telling donors and funders about impact is as important as measuring it,’in Communicating Impact - the next challenge on Guardian Voluntary Sector Network, 31 August 2012.
- The Economist’s Matthew Bishop, author of Philanthrocapitalism, looks back at the 2009 Valuing Impact conference
- Sean Stennard-Stockton, wealth adviser and owner of the Tactical Philanthropy blog offers his thoughts on the association initiative and the idea that SIAA could develop in a similar way to the CFA.
- Sue Wixley of NPC, and SIAA Trustee, reflects on what you call a group of impact analysts.
+44 (0)207 438 2598
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on LinkedIn
Join us on Facebook
Our photos on Flickr
Subscribe to our Feed